Button Vape Cart Pen Battery Maintenance:
Tips for Optimal Pen Battery Longevity and Performance
- Do not expose your cart pen battery to extreme temperatures or moisture
- Do not leave your pen battery in a hot car
- Don’t put pressure where the cart meets the pen (like by sitting on it)
- If any oil leaks into the thread area, use a Q-tip with a small amount of alcohol to clean.
- Use your battery regularly, don’t store with zero charge.
- Batteries don’t last forever, please recycle responsibly!
Clogged Cart Tip:
It’s a common problem to have a clogged cart, especially from thicker oils. Vapor from inhaling can re-condense in the chamber or mouthpiece causing a clog or making it harder to hit. Avoid this by inhaling for 1 additional second after you’ve stopped pressing the button. This allows a last bit of suction to clear the air path. This trick virtually eliminates cart clogging and works best with button pens.