CBD Lemon Ginger Breakfast Cookies will help you start your day—and workout—strong.
Bananas, oats and nuts for both instant and sustained energy combine with cashews and coconut oil to give you the fuel to run your day. Ginger soothes your stomach, makes you feel better and protein keeps you going.
- 2 bananas, pureed
- 1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp Ginger Lemongrass CBD infused MCT coconut oil
(6ml of 1,000mg CBD Oil = 200mg CBD)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, chopped fine
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (2 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2.5 cups oats, ground
- 1/3 cup flax
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- (optional: 1/2 cup tiny chocolate chips for kids or protein powder)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees use a nonstick cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine bananas, nut butter, infused coconut oil, vanilla extract, agave syrup, ginger, lemon zest and juice. Process until well combined.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients (salt, oats, flax & nuts) and mix until well combined. (If mix is too dry, sprinkle a 1-2 Tbsp of water.)
- Roll cookie batter into log shapes or flatten onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes approx 10 3×1″ cookie bars (20mg CBD each)
Supercharge this recipe: For a stronger amount of CBD in your bars, try our CBD Concentrate, at 25mg per drop. 20 drops would give each bar 50mg